We are happy to offer a refund/exchange for an unwanted item within 14 calendar days of receipt. Return requests must be made via email to [email protected]
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item needs to be in the same condition you have received it.
- Your item needs to be unopened, with all original product packaging and hygiene seals untouched. We are unable to offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items that are not re-saleable.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase included.
- If your order qualified for a free gift, it must also be returned before your refund or replacement can be processed.
Will you refund my shipping costs to return an item?
We are more than happy to refund shipping costs to return an item where the return is required due to our error. For instance:
- If we sent you the wrong item
- If the item is damaged or faulty
Please note: Shipping costs will not be refunded on the event that the customer has changed their mind on an item or order. We will accept returns but will not cover shipping costs in this event.
How do I make a return ?
- Customers are instructed to firstly make a return request to [email protected]
- Customers can make returns via the nearest TT Post office and send to our return address below. Please visit www.ttpost.net to find a location nearest to you.
- Items must be packaged securely and returned in the same packaging in which they were received to ensure no damage to the item on return.
#5 FWC Commercial Center
Mission Road, Freeport
Trinidad and Tobago
What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
We have high standards when it comes to packaging your order however mistakes, may occur from time to time. Please accept our apologies if you have received an incorrect item. We will do our utmost to resolve your query with speed, ease and with absolute minimal inconvenience. Please contact us at [email protected] and attach pictures so we can choose the best course of action.
What should I do if my item is damaged?
Although we take care to prevent any damage to your goods during transit it is possible that problems may arise. Please accept our apologies if you have received a damaged item. Items should be inspected on delivery to ensure that the goods have not been damaged. If items are found to have been damaged, please attach any pictures you have of the damage and send to [email protected] . A member of our team will review the details and offer the best solution to resolve your problem.
How do I report a fault with my product?
Please accept our apologies if you believe there is a fault with your item, we take all complaints regarding the quality of our products seriously and we will need to investigate the reported fault in more detail. In order to do this we ask that you contact us at [email protected] Please provide details of the fault and where possible attach pictures to your message.